We love what we do and we do it well. Check us out in action below, and keep an eye on this page for updates from our most recent projects.
This 3200 square foot commercial garage was disused and located on the Cedar River flood plain which was to be restored to its natural state.
This 6,862 square foot commercial building was built in 1919 with a heavy beam and truss construction of beautiful old growth fir and custom iron fittings. Everett machinists produced foundry pattern molds for the heavy equipment that ran the Pacific Northwestern lumber industry here for eighty years. When the building was decommissioned as a workshop in the 1990's, it was used for old pattern storage along with an adjacent 12,000 square foot warehouse, and a couple of decades later, D&D was commissioned to deconstruct the pattern shop and salvage the material in both buildings. We reclaimed nearly thirty tons of old growth lumber, two+ tons of industrial fixtures and thousands of antique foundry molds. All of this material was made available to the public through our retail partners at Second Use Building Materials, and our client was able to recoup the financial benefits of significant landfill diversion and an impressive tax-deductible donation.